Today we are launching our new iOS App, a fresh and visual take on Search & News.
This is an Universal App, running both on the iPhone and the iPad. And it is FREE. Get it from the AppStore right now.
- First Web Search App written natively for the iPad .
- Combines active Search and passive News discovery (News reader).
- Integrated Text Preview eliminates the web page loading time, provides a uniform design across pages and serves as offline reader.
- Visual Search Result and Search History streams.
- Turns any query into a continuous Search Feed
FAROO is the first Web Search App designed for the iPad platform.
The form factor and touch UI, the visual search stream representation, and the combination of Search and News are quite fundamentally changing the search experience.
Try it out and let us know how you like it.
You may have noticed that our home page got a fresh look. After four years, new products and much more users it was long overdue.
It now consistently presents our three core products:
- P2P Search,
- Real-time Search,
- iPad / iPhone App.
With more users, we changed from the pure technology focus towards a more consumer friendly product page.
We hope you like it.
We have redesigned our Real-time Search as well. A more contemporary design and more constistence with the homepage and our other products.
The default search order has been switched from popularity to recency. But you may still change the sort order it at any time.
Have a look and check it out at http://www.faroo.com .
Well, it has been a bit silent on our blog lately.
But for three very good reasons:
Today we announce
We have been working hard for you, so check it out and let us know what you think.