For a p2p model it is essentially to share a common vision with your users. Therefore it’s always interesting to see how your ideas are discussed and perceived.
A very encouraging and profound example is the ReadWriteWeb blog post “Could P2P Search Change the Game?” by Bernard Lunn.
Additionally here is a short roundup of selected previous blog posts:
- Could P2P Networks Enable a Google Killer?
Bernard Lunn, ReadWriteWeb
- Faroo opens for public and takes our suggestion!
- Après Google : les moteurs de recherche P2P ?
Hubert Guillaud, InternetActu.net
- Featured post: A Private Interview with FAROO
Kaila Colbin for AltSearchEngines
- Great Debate: Peer-to-Peer (P2P) Search Part I and Part II
- FAROO: The Social Side of Search
- Attention economy, the implicit web and myware